Accounting Manager – Paarl
BVSA is a leading accounting and financial services firm in the Western Cape.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our Paarl office.
- Support directors in the management of the branch / business unit and all the business unit’s operations
- Assist in developing strategies for the branch in line with BVSA strategies
- Assist with the financial planning and management of the business unit
- Training of trainees and managing related external training.
- Supervising staff members to achieve targets.
- Ensuring overall quality of work of the office and meeting deadlines.
- Take responsibility for own work and those of others in the branch to ensure that budgets and targets are met.
- Ensure that BVSA policies are implemented and adhered to
- Management and signing off on the clients’ accounting work, where applicable
- Implementation of performance management
- Reporting to the director in terms of goals and targets
- Assist in appointment and management of personnel
- Maintaining relationships between clients and personnel
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Fluent in Afrikaans / English
- Completed BCom or similar degree
- SAICA/SAIPA clerkship completed
- 1-2 Years’ direct management / supervision experience
- Computer literate
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you do not hear anything from us within two weeks of submitting your application.