Branch Manager – Paarl
BVSA Grabouw is a leading firm in the Western Cape.
We are looking for a branch manager to join our team at our Paarl office from 1 January 2022.
- Training of SAICA trainees and managing related external training.
- Supervising 10- 15 staff members to achieve targets.
- Ensuring overall quality of work of the office and meeting deadlines.
- Take responsibility for own work and those of others in the branch to ensure that budgets and targets are met.
- Planning of, overseeing and finalisation of audit and accounting projects.
- Signing off on financial statements as registered auditor.
- Responsible for administration of the branch including billing of clients and recovery of debtor accounts.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- 2-3 years direct management / supervision experience.
- Qualified CA(SA) and RA with completed articles and 4 years experience
- Proficient in Afrikaans / English
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Computer literate
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you do not hear anything from us within two weeks.