Branch manager (Qualified CA(SA) ) – Hermanus
BVSA is a leading firm in the Western Cape.
We are looking for a branch manager to join our team at our Hermanus office from 1 January 2023.
- Training of SAIPA trainees and managing related external training.
- Supervising staff members to achieve targets.
- Ensuring overall quality of work of the office and meeting deadlines.
- Take responsibility for own work and those of others in the branch to ensure that budgets and targets are met.
- Planning of, overseeing and finalisation of audit and accounting projects.
- Responsible for administration of the branch including billing of clients and recovery of debtor accounts.
- Managing communication and relationships with all clients of the branch.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- 2+ years direct management / supervision experience.
- Qualified CA(SA)
- Proficient in Afrikaans and English
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Computer literate
Forward your CV to email@example.com
Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you do not hear anything from us within two weeks.