Part time receptionist / Administrative Officer 2022 – Paarl
Vacancy available from January 2022
BVSA is a leading firm in the Western Cape.
We are looking for a receptionist / administrative officer at our Paarl office from January 2022.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients, staff (Reception)
- Administrative work that will include:
- Dealing with all incoming phone calls
- Create invoices in Time
- Receive payments and generate receipts for clients
- Capture new clients on Time / Taxware and keep the new client register updated
- Request tax compliance certificate
- Responsible for capturing Messengers time register
- Stocking and supplying kitchen and bathroom area
- Dealing with petty cash
- Download the CSV bank statements of clients every month
- Drafting of letters
- Income confirmation
- BBBEE letters
- Address confirmations
- Solvency letters
- Other general office matters.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Fluency in both English and Afrikaans will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in the legal and / or financial services sector will be an advantage.
- The person will be working from our office in Paarl.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1 November 2021.
If you did not receive any feedback before 10 November 2021 your application was unsuccessful.