SAICA Clerk – Grabouw
BVSA Grabouw is a leading firm in the Western Cape.
We are looking for SAICA clerks to join our team from 1 January 2022.
- Preparation of audit work papers
- Recording clients’ accounting records
- Interpreting clients’ accounting records in order to compile financial statements (IFRS for SME’s)
- Preparing accounting work of annual financial statements
- Performing intermediary audit and reviewing tests and procedures in terms of BVA practices
- Complying with IRBA and BVA standards during the allocation of tasks
- Reconciling clients’ financial information
- SARS return submission for clients
- Compiling monthly management statements and advising clients
- Stocktake project management
- Complying with all requirements of SAICA contract
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Actively studying towards a BCom or equivalent degree at a SAICA accredited university. Excellent matric and 1st year results achieved to date.
- BCom or equivalent degree at a SAICA accredited university.
- Committed to completing the SAICA trainee accountant requirements (a 3 to – 5-year contract depending on qualifications).
- Proficient in Afrikaans / English
- Computer literate
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you do not hear anything from us within two weeks.