SAICA clerks 2023 – Paarl
BVSA Paarl is a leading firm in SA. We are looking for SAICA clerks to join our team in 2023.
– Preparation of audit work papers
– Recording clients’ accounting records
– Interpreting clients’ accounting records in order to compile financial statements (IFRS for SME’s)
– Preparing accounting work of annual financial statements
– Performing intermediary audit and reviewing tests and procedures in terms of BVA practices
– Complying with IRBA and BVA standards during the allocation of tasks
– Reconciling clients’ financial information
– SARS return submission for clients
– Compiling monthly management statements and advising clients
– Stocktake project management
– Complying with all requirements of SAICA contract
Qualification and experience requirements:
– Actively studying towards a BCom or equivalent degree at a SAICA accredited university. –
– Excellent matric results achieved.
– BCom or equivalent degree at a SAICA accredited university.
– Committed to completing the SAICA trainee accountant requirements (3 to 5-year contract depending on qualifications).
– Proficient in Afrikaans / English
– Computer literate
Send your CV and academic record to email@example.com. Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you do not hear anything from us within six weeks.
Contract length: 36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract