Senior Accountant – Kuruman
BVSA Kuruman is a dynamic accounting and financial services firm with a national footprint. We have been supporting small and medium sized businesses since 1998, offering a range of tailor-made accounting and financial services. We use the latest cloud technology to deliver modern accounting solutions to deliver high quality personal service to our clients and to maintain our strong position within the industry. BVSA has contributed to and still maintain a large client base within the following industries: agriculture, farming, manufacturing, non-profit organisations, professional practices, retail, tourism and hospitality, and mining.
We are looking for a senior accountant to join our team in Kuruman.
- Dealing with complex and sensitive client work and financial statements
- Support managers with training and help clerks in their absence
- Ensure that BVSA policies are adhered to
- Compiling of financial statements
- Review of clerks’ work
- Management of own client’s portfolio and to ensure work is done within agreed-upon timeframes in terms of quality
- Friendly and efficient communication with staff and clients to ensure high client services standards
- General support and coordination in office as required by management
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Fluent in Afrikaans / English
- Completed BCom or similar degree
- 3-5 Years’ experience
- SAICA/SAIPA clerkship completed
Forward your CV to email@example.com by the 3rd of December 2021.
KINDLY INDICATE TOWN OF CHOICE IN YOUR APPLICATION
Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you do not hear anything from us within 6 weeks of submitting your application.