Clerk – Kuruman
BVSA Kuruman is a dynamic accounting and financial services firm with a national footprint. We have been supporting small and medium sized businesses since 1998, offering a range of tailor-made accounting and financial services. We use the latest cloud technology to deliver modern accounting solutions to deliver high quality personal service to our clients and to maintain our strong position within the industry. BVSA has contributed to and still maintain a large client base within the following industries: agriculture, farming, manufacturing, non-profit organisations, professional practices, retail, tourism and hospitality, and mining.
We are looking for a clerk to join our teams in Kuruman.
- Recording clients’ accounting records
- Recording of accounting work of clients
- Interpreting clients’ accounting records in order to compile financial statements (IFRS for SME’s)
- Complying with SAICA/SAIPA and BVSA standards during the allocation of tasks
- Reconciliation clients’ financial information
- SARS returns submission
- Compiling monthly management statements and advising clients
- Complying with all required tasks pertaining to SAICA training regulations / SAIPA logbook
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Fluent in Afrikaans / English
- Completed Matric with good marks in Accounting / Math’s
- Enrolment or completed BCom or similar degree will be beneficial
Forward your CV to email@example.com by the 3rd of December 2021.
KINDLY INDICATE TOWN OF CHOICE IN YOUR APPLICATION
Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you do not hear anything from us within 6 weeks of submitting your application.