Junior Accountant – Port Elizabeth
We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Accountant based in the BVSA Port Elizabeth office.
The ideal candidate will have to meet the following criteria:
- Recording clients’ accounting records
- Preparing accounting work for annual financial statements
- Performing complex accounting procedures in terms of BVSA practices
- Reconciling clients’ financial information
- SARS return submission for clients as requested by managers and directors
- Compiling and interpreting monthly management statements
- Management of own client’s portfolio and to ensure work is done within agreed-upon timeframes in terms of quality
- Friendly and efficient communication with staff and clients to ensure high client services standards.
- General support and coordination in office as required by management
- Accounting or related qualification or busy with studies
- 2 years of experience
Please send CV’s and proof of qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Junior Accountant: PE.