We are a dynamic accounting and financial services firm
We have been supporting small and medium businesses since 1998, offering a range of tailor-made accounting and financial services.
BVSA is a leading Financial and Accounting Services group with a difference
We aim to fully comprehend your accounting and financial needs, preferences and unique character – it shapes the heart of our service and advice.
- Customer service – We strive to understand each client’s unique position and build long-term relationships with them.
- Quality – We deliver high-quality personal service
- Knowledge – Our staff have good financial knowledge and experience
- Innovation – we believe in continuous improvement and identifying new opportunities.
- Integrity – highest standard of integrity and trust.
- Respect – towards our clients and colleagues.
- Teamwork – We believe in working as a team and being a responsible and caring partner in our community.
Medium clients are mostly in manufacturing, agriculture or retail sectors. It is the type of business where shareholders are not normally involved in the day-to-day running of the business themselves, but employ management to do so.
The typical owner-managed or family-owned business – be that a farming operation, professional practice or a tourism operation.
These clients range from the young to retired – whether self-employed, working for a salary, or running a business across a wide range of industries and trades.
Our employees include qualified chartered accountants and university graduates, many of them with years of experience in the industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and our team are well team values are based on ability, ambition, and integrity. Our staff members are highly qualified to deliver the best service possible.
We give back
In 2016, BVSA established the BV Educational Fund (BVEF) in order to provide financial assistance to students who wish to study in the field of Economic and Management Sciences.
The fact that BVEF was approved as a tax-free public benefit organisation with SARS, means that:
- any donations made to BVEF are free from any donations tax;
- the donor will receive a deduction of up to 10% of taxable income before this deduction will be received, for any donation made;
- a section 18A receipt will be issued by BVEF to the donor
The main purpose of the BVEF is to provide, through scholarships, grants and loans, financial assistance to students throughout South Africa, who wish to study in the field of Economic and Management Sciences. All scholarships granted by BVEF, will be done on merit, as determined by the trustees of the BVEF.
We contribute towards the community through strategically informed and targeted projects such as sponsorships for school sport days, fundraisers for non-profit organisations etc.
Join us in giving back – contact us for more information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org