Secretarial services you can trust
Outsource your secretarial work to us
We help over 1300 of our clients to ensure that their company and trusts remain safeguarded in the knowledge that all their affairs are in order and compliant with the law, while saving money and time.
Companies, close corporations and trusts can outsource their secretarial work to BVSA. We will run the full secretarial administration as required by the applicable legislation and regulations.
Our secretarial services include:
- Submit CIPC annual returns, financial accountability supplements and compliance checklist
- Issue of equity certificates and adjustments in equity interest
- Registration of new companies
- Amend statutory information e.g. year-end/directors/address/name etc.
- MOI amendments and replacements
- Reconstruction and maintenance of company registers and share registers
- Deregistration of Companies and Close Corporations at the CIPC and SARS
- Appointment and resignation of trustees
- Termination of Trusts
- Company and Close Corporation restorations
- Refreshment of Trust Deeds
- Guidance on requirements for Social and Ethics Committees
- Guidance on POPI and PAIA manuals
- Guidance on Share Buy Backs
- Aliwal North
- Port Alfred
- Port Elizabeth
- Still Bay